GMC Sierra 3500HD 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Lift your GMC pickup up off the ground with these CNC machined GMC Sierra 3500HD 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks. By installing these blocks, you'll be able to tow with confidence, prevent rear sagging, improve stance and fit wider and larger tires for a custom off-road look. These lift blocks are made of top-quality iron material for superior strength and durability, so you can enjoy rugged terrain and hauling heavy loads with little to no hassle. The premium build of these blocks will not buckle or crack under high stress. Each block is tapered with a 9/16” pin for pinion correction and designed for easy bolt-on installation.
The installation of these rear lift blocks will allow you to enjoy a smoother performance. Sold as a pair, these blocks are made in America by American Automotive and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty to assure quality and workmanship.
- 2001 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 1500HD
- 2000 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD; 8-lug 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning