GMC Sierra 3500HD 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Our GMC Sierra 3500HD 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks will enhance your truck's hauling and towing capabilities while maintaining rake and preventing rear sag. Made of CNC machined premium-grade steel, these rear lift blocks are solid heavy-duty construction that won't break or compress easily. They also have an anodized coating for corrosion resistance to prolong service and increase durability. Installing this set of 2 blocks to your truck's factory holes will give you higher clearance and a better level of performance to handle heavy cargo or conquer rugged terrain.
Bocks are a simple ‘bolt-on' installation. Each block is precisely tapered to correct pinion angle and will not slip out while in use. The tapered design can also reduce noise and unwanted vibrations. These blocks are made in America by American Automotive and available in 3 different lift heights. A lifetime replacement warranty to assure customers of quality and workmanship under normal use is also included.
- 2001 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 1500HD
- 2000 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD; 8-lug 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning