GMC Sierra 2500HD 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Block
With precision quality and a durable design, our GMC Sierra 2500HD 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks will improve ride and towing capabilities, as well as increase rear ground clearance to make space for larger tires. These rear lift blocks are manufactured with durability and accurate fit in mind. They are CNC machined steel and anodized for superior strength and longevity and equipped with built-in alignment pins to fit your truck's factory locations safely and securely. These blocks are intended to give you incomparable performance so you can enjoy your quality of ride while on the job or out on the track.
Sold as a pair of lift blocks with installation instructions and a lifetime replacement warranty. These blocks mount onto your truck's factory holes and requires no cutting or welding. The tapered design can reduce vibrations and noise creating a more comfortable ride and feel. This kit is proudly made in America by American Automotive.
- 2001 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 1500HD
- 2000 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD; 8-lug 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning