GMC Sierra and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Differential Drop Kit
Our GMC Sierra and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 differential drop kit can be used on 2007-2018 4WD 6-Lug Sierra and Silverado trucks to lower the differential to correct the angle on the shaft in the driveline when lifted or leveled. Made from high-quality aircraft billet, our differential drop spacer kit boasts superior strength and durable construction the perfect combination to keep up with an extreme off-roading lifestyle.
This kit comes complete with all necessary components, so installation will be a cinch. Installation may run up to 2 hours, depending on mechanical skill, and can be installed by do-it-yourselfers or qualified professionals. No special tools are required and can be done with basic garage tools. All contents of this kit are made in America by American Automotive and are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty to ensure unbeatable quality and customer satisfaction for years to come.
- 2007 -2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body Only: 6-Lug 4WD; Fits 2007 New Body Style models only. Z71 and LTZ models need longer bolts to install
- 2007 -2020 GMC Sierra 1500 New Body Style models only. Z71 and LTZ models need longer bolts to install
- DESIGN: Designed to keep CV angles at a good working angle. Prevents friction between the skid plate and suspension components, minimizing CV joint wear. Will lower front differential.
- QUALITY: CNC machined T6 billet, producing higher-quality, lightweight, and better fit.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4 Aircraft Billet Differential Drop Spacers, Installation Hardware and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 2 hours. No special tools are required.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Maintains factory ride quality. An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning