GMC Yukon 1500 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Specifically designed for GMC Yukon 1500, our GMC Yukon 1500 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks are stronger than aluminum versions and tapered to correct pinion angle. Our rear lift blocks are precision machined for an accurate fit and made from top quality solid steel for durability and extra strength. Select from a range of lift heights to suit your needs, all blocks are finished with a protective outer layer black coat to repel corrosion and prolong product life span.
Sold as a pair, blocks are made in America using state of the art machinery for quality assurance. Adding our lift blocks can increase your vehicle's load capacity for a better towing experience and allow installation of bigger tires.
- FITMENT: 1992 - 1999 GMC Yukon 1500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning