GMC Yukon 1500 2WD Suspension Lift Kit
Our GMC Yukon 1500 2WD suspension lift kit is the lift-leveling kit you need when you want to improve ground clearance and factory rake without dropping a ton of cash. This kit is designed to offer 1992-1999 GMC Yukon 1500 2WD SUVs 3 inches of front lift and up to 3 inches of rear lift. Once installed, the results are better ground clearance and a leveled stance for a badass off-road look and improved handling and stability on the track. This kit also allows you to mount larger custom off-road tires to completely customize your off-road look and further enhance off-road capabilities.
All contents are made of premium grade materials using state of the art technology and fortified by a hard-anodized coating for additional strength and durability and less susceptibility to potential damages. This lift kit is made in America by American Automotive and is backed by a lifetime replacement warranty that covers manufacturing defects under normal use.
- FITMENT: 1992-1999 GMC Yukon 1500 2WD
- FRONT LIFT: 3”
- REAR LIFT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- DESIGN: The ‘bolt-on' design makes for a hassle-free installation process. Every component is precisely engineered for an accurate fit and constructed to handle heavy loads and all types of terrains.
- QUALITY: Premium components are made of US carbon steel, 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and grade 8 hardware to provide supreme strength and extreme durability, even in the harshest conditions. The lift blocks and spring spacers have a special black anodized coating for protection against rust, corrosion, and other damaging elements. Our products offer longer service life than similar alternatives out in the market today.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2 x laser cut TIG welded steel spring spacers, 2x rear lift blocks and 4x extended u bolts
- INSTALLATION: 2-4 hours with easy ‘bolt-on' installation. No special tools required. U-bolt thread trimming may be required to fit different applications.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Spring compressor may be needed. Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness. An alignment is recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.
- BENEFITS: Customize your vehicles stance by selecting your preferred rear lift height. The included u-bolts will help keep original vehicle handling.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning