GMC Yukon 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
If you need to lift your SUV for more rake for towing or to level your rear to where you want it, try our GMC Yukon 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks. Our rear lift blocks will help achieve additional rear height and improve ride quality. CNC machined for precise fit and finished with a protective black coat, each block is tapered to clock the pinion up and reduce annoying vibrations.
Rear lift blocks can increase load capacity and clear ground space for larger tires. Our blocks are sold as a pair 3 different heights. Choose the correct height for your needs. Everything included is made in America by American Automotive.
- FITMENT: 1992 - 1999 GMC Yukon 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning