GMC Yukon XL 2500 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Made from cast iron, our GMC Yukon XL 2500 2WD 4WD cast iron tapered lift blocks help distribute the weight of your load and improve towing performance of your SUV. These lift blocks can also be used to give your rear extra lift to bring it back to the proper ride height. These cast iron lift blocks are precision machined for an accurate fit and perfect pinion alignment and intended for rear vehicle use only.
The black coat acts as a protective barrier to repel rust and corrosion. Available in 1.5”, 2” and 3” lift heights, our blocks are sold as pairs. U-bolts and hardware are not included and sold separately. All blocks are made in America and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive.
- FITMENT: 2000 - 2013 GM Yukon XL 2500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning