GMC Yukon XL 2500 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
If you use your Yukon for hauling or towing, the addition of our GMC Yukon XL 2500 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks will maintain the factory rake of your vehicle. Sold as a pair, our lift blocks are a simple solution to raise the rear of your SUV if your leaf springs have started to see some sag. Manufactured from first-class solid steel and designed with an accurate taper for correct pinion angle, these rear blocks are the perfect fit for the Yukon XL 2500 models.
Choose from sizes ranging from 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3” lift heights, we have several rear blocks that will work for your needs. U-Bolts and hardware not included. All parts are made in America by American Automotive and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 2000 - 2013 GM Yukon XL 2500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning