Jeep Cherokee XJ 6-Inch Round Rear Lift U-Bolts
Our Jeep Cherokee XJ 6-inch round rear lift u-bolts are designed for 8.25 rear axles and manufactured from OEM factory material steel for exceptional off-road performance, extreme strength, and durability. These u-bolts will provide maximum u-bolt clamping force and provide an even distribution of pressure to protect against premature spring failure and unwanted movement. They will also maintain original vehicle handling characteristics.
This kit includes 4 steel u-bolts with hardware, installation instructions, and a lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive. All contents are American made. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. Can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 1984 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ w/ Chrysler 8.25 Rear Axles
- SPECIFICATIONS: 6.5” length, 3” width
- DESIGN: Round bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning