Jeep Comanche MJ 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
This Jeep Comanche MJ 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit will upgrade your suspension system and level your rear when hauling heavy loads. Made of OEM Grade Carbon Steel, our 2.5” x 21.5” Add-A-Leaf springs will prevent factory leaf sag, reduce sway, and improve your overall drive quality on different road conditions. The leaf springs will add 1.5” – 2” lift height at the rear, giving you more ground clearance and flexibility.
With this rear suspension lift kit installed, you can also install larger tires on your Jeep Comanche MJ. This kit is an easy way to increase ride height without having to replace your existing leaf spring and functions mainly as an enhancement. Kit includes 1 pair of Add-A-Leaf springs and hardware.
- FITMENT: 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5” – 2”
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Jeep vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5” Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning