Jeep Gladiator 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Proudly made in America, this Jeep Gladiator 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit will heighten rear-end ground clearance and help improve sag from Jeep factory leafs. Sold as a pair, this lift kit contains 2.5” wide Add-A-Leaf springs that are CNC machined from high quality carbon and high-grade steel for optimal performance and shape retention. The leafs offer 1.5” – 2” lift height and can be used to increase ride height without having to replace the entire spring and install larger tires.
Our rear Add-A-Leaf lift kit is an economical choice for leveling your vehicle while loaded. It will also improve load capacity and boost the strength of your leaf springs.
- FITMENT: 1963-1971 Jeep Gladiator 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5” – 2”
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Jeep vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5” Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning