Jeep Wagoneer SJ 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
This Jeep Wagoneer SJ 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit by American Automotive is proudly manufactured in America and CNC machined from high quality OEM Grade Carbon Steel. Measured at 2.5” wide, our Add-A-Leaf springs will easily increase ride height without having to replace the entire spring and increase rear load capacity to prevent factory leaf sag caused by heavy loads. This lift kit will also allow you to install larger tires on your Jeep Wagoneer.
As an economical choice for upgrading your vehicle's suspension system, our rear suspension lift kit offers 1.5” - 2” of rear-end lift height and can also be used to bolster a sportier custom ride. Sold as a pair, each Add-A-Leaf spring is tempered, and powder coated to prevent warping and comes with a lifetime replacement warranty. Alignment pins are included.
- FITMENT: 1963-1992 Jeep Wagoneer SJ 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5” – 2”
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Jeep vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5” Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning