Jeep Wrangler CJ5 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Our made in America Jeep Wrangler CJ5 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit will improve your vehicle's load capacity and prevent rear slouching when hauling heavy loads. Measuring at 2.5” wide, our Add-A-Leaf springs are precisely engineered to give you 1.5” – 2” of rear-end lift height and additional ground clearance. This rear suspension lift kit can be used to boost the strength of your vehicle's suspension system and offer a balance between strength and flexibility.
By installing this kit, you can also prevent factory leaf sag and improve the overall quality of your ride on various road terrain. Our kit includes a pair of Add-A-Leaf springs that are manufactured from high quality OEM Grade Carbon Steel and designed for shape retention and corresponding alignment pins.
- FITMENT: 1976-1983 Jeep Wrangler CJ5 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5” – 2”
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Jeep vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5” Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning