Jeep Wrangler CJ8 Scrambler Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
This Jeep Wrangler CJ8 Scrambler rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit by American Automotive is made in America and specifically designed to prevent factory leaf sag and improve your vehicle's suspension system. At 2.5” wide, our Add-A-Leaf springs will boost 1.5” – 2” lift height and easily level your rear when hauling heavy loads. This lift kit will not only provide strength to handle extra weight but a comfortable ride on different types of roads with bumps and roughness.
Made of OEM Grade Carbon Steel, our Add-A-Leaf springs are engineered for shape retention and an accurate fit. This rear suspension lift kit can also be used to install larger tires on the Jeep Wrangler CJ8 Scrambler. Alignment pins included.
- FITMENT: 1981-1986 Jeep Wrangler CJ8 Scrambler 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5” – 2”
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Jeep vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5” Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning