Long Add-A-Leaf Rear Suspension Lift Kit for Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD
As part of our performance series, the long Add-A-Leaf rear suspension lift kit for Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD is an economical choice for a mild lift to the rear of your truck or simply just to level out your stance. This suspension lift kit includes a pair of 2.5 wide by 36 long Add-A-Leaf springs, a set of 2 extended center pins and 4 high-strength u-bolts with all high-grade hardware necessary for easy installation and reliable performance. The springs, pins and u-bolts are made of premium quality OEM grade carbon steel for superior strength and dependability to withstand regular street and off-road drive.
The Add-A-Leaf springs will boost your rear 2 to 2-5 without having to replace the entire spring and will cure factory leaf sag and increase rear load capacity. The u-bolts are designed to provide maximum clamp force and prevent premature spring failure for a well-functioning suspension system. This kit is a direct-fit install and requires no vehicle modification and can be done by DIY-ers and professionals like. All contents are made in America by American Automotive. Instructions and a lifetime replacement warranty are also included.
- FITMENT: 1995+ Toyota Tacoma 6-Lug models 2WD 4WD; Will NOT Fit 5-Lug Models
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2 2.5
- DESIGN: The Add-A-Leaf springs are constructed to withstand abuse on and off road, taking on heavy loads and severe off-road conditions with ease. The u-bolts are designed with a square bend to fit vehicle mating components so your spring bundle will fit firmly together. Both parts are precision engineered for accurate fitment.
- Add-A-Leaf: Made of OEM grade carbon steel, each leaf is heat treated and tempered for shape retention and finished with a corrosion and rust-free coat.
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 36" Add-A-Leaf Springs, 4x Square Bend U-Bolts, Installation hardware and Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours. No special tools are required.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- BENEFITS: Our Leaf springs are designed to increase rear load capacity and provide for an ideal tow package upgrade; Maintains Factory Ride. Factory shocks can be reused.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning