Nissan Frontier 10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
The Nissan Frontier 10-inch square rear lift u-bolts are expertly designed with a square bend, an accurate fit to match mating components and to provide the required u-bolt clamping force to tightly bundle springs together. Measuring at 10 inches from the bottom of the bend to the bottom of the threads, these u-bolts have a 9/16 thread pitch and come with the necessary hardware for a quick install using job specific tools. The u-bolts are made of premium grade steel and the hardware is manufactured from heat treated grade 8 material for reliable construction and dependable performance.
Sold as a complete kit of 4 steel u-bolts with hardware, instructions on how to install, and a manufacturer lifetime replacement warrant from American Automotive. All contents are made and packaged in America. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 2005 - 2017 Nissan Frontier 4WD, 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10 length, 2.5 width, 4 thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1 2
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning