Nissan Frontier 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Prevent the rear of your Nissan Frontier from sagging when handling full loads with our Nissan Frontier 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks. Our lift blocks will safely raise the height of the rear end of your vehicle without disrupting ride quality. Our blocks are made from premium solid steel and coated with a corrosion resistant black finish. Choose from 5 different lift heights and rest assured we have the right size for your needs.
Designed to be tapered for driveshaft and precise pin alignment. Sold in pairs only. U-Bolts and hardware are not included and can be purchased separately. All blocks are manufactured in America by American Automotive and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 2005 - 2017 Nissan Frontier 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning