Nissan Frontier 8-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Made of high-quality steel for extreme strength and long life, our Nissan Frontier 8-inch square rear lift u-bolts are the perfect solution to eliminating spring flexing and preventing early leaf breakage. These u-bolts are engineered for an accurate fit and to provide and maintain maximum u-bolt clamping force on the spring assembly and related parts. Proper clamping of the springs with our u-bolts will help restore rear ride height and stock specifications. Installation is quick with job specific tools and requires no major alterations to the vehicle.
This item is sold as a full line kit, including 4 steel u-bolts with hardware and installation instructions. All components are made in America by American Automotive and backed by the manufacturer's lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 2005 - 2018 Nissan Frontier 4WD, 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 8” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch - Make sure you have a 2.5" axle because they do come in different widths
- LIFT: 1” – 2”
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning