Nissan Pathfinder 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Our Nissan Pathfinder 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit is manufactured in the USA and made of OEM Grade Carbon Steel to ensure long lasting performance. Adding this rear suspension lift kit to your existing spring system will raise your vehicle 1.5” – 2”, eliminate factory leaf sag in your rear end and improve suspension while towing. You can also use the additional “lift” to install larger tires.
Firm up your ride and maximize your current spring system and improve load capacity with our Nissan Pathfinder rear suspension lift kit. Each Add-A-Leaf spring is designed to fit your SUV accurately. Kit includes a pair of Add-A-Leaf springs with corresponding hardware.
- FITMENT: 1987-1999 Nissan Pathfinder 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5” – 2”
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Nissan SUVs frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5” Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning