Nissan Pickup 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Our Nissan Pickup 2WD 4WD Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit is a leaf pair that raises vehicle height by 1.5 2 inches and can be used to strengthen existing leaf pack. Each leaf is a short style design with 2.5 width and fabricated to remedy an existing leaf spring suspension that has been worn out due to heavy loads. You can also use this kit to increase ride height and increase towing capacity without having to rebuild your entire suspension. Each leaf is hardened and tempered to retain its arc shape and will not sag or deform.
Sold as a kit to complete one axle. Black finish on both leafs and hardware are rust resistant. Installation is a direct fit with leafs and centering bolts. We recommend the use of professional assistance if you are unsure of your mechanical capabilities modifying your spring suspension.
- FITMENT: 1968-1999 Nissan Pickup 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5 2
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Nissan pickups frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5 Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning