Nissan Titan 2WD 4WD Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
Lift and level your Nissan Titan's stance with our Nissan Titan 2WD 4WD cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit. This rear suspension lift kit is designed for use on 2004 - 2020 Nissan Titan 2WD and 4WD models and will safely lift the rear of your Nissan truck, add a slight rake back in your truck and prevent rear end slump due to heavy loads. The pair of lift blocks are made of heavy-duty cast iron and finished with a corrosion resistant coating and designed with a taper for perfect pinon alignment. The u-bolts are fabricated from high-quality steel and engineered with a square bend to fit all mating components and to provide the force required to clamp related parts securely together. All included hardware is made from grade 8 material that have been tested for strength and durability.
This item is sold as a complete kit. The included u-bolts can be cut down at the threads to fit different applications.
- FITMENT: 2004 - 2020 Nissan Titan 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- Lift blocks: 5.8”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch; 3” lift blocks include 12” length u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning