Nissan Titan 2WD 4WD Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
The Nissan Titan 2WD steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit from American Automotive is specifically designed for 2004 - 2020 Nissan Titan 2WD and 4WD models. Engineered for perfect fit, pinion alignment, required clamp force and to achieve better rear end ground clearance. By installing this lift kit to your rear suspension, you will obtain increased ground clearance and a slight rake back in your truck for hauling and towing. This kit is the perfect tow package upgrade for stock height and lifted or leveled trucks.
All components pictured are included for hassle-free installation. This kit is entirely made in America and tested for quality assurance, ensuring excellence, performance, and prolonged utilization – even in the toughest conditions.
- FITMENT: 2004+ Nissan Titan 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT: 1-4"
- Lift blocks: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10-14” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours; No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning