Rear Lift Blocks & U-Bolt Kit for 1999+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Dually 2WD/4WD
Properly lift and level your Ford truck with our F250 F350 Super Duty Dually 2WD/4WD rear leveling lift kit. This is a complete aftermarket build-your-own suspension lift kit consisting of your choice precision steel tapered lift blocks and steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware. This kit is designed to level the rear end of your vehicle and is the easiest and most effective way to put bigger tires on your truck without killing a ton of cash.
All contents of this kit are made in America and manufactured from only the finest materials. Each item is thoroughly tested for supreme quality, top-notch performance, and strict road safety requirements. Select your preferred rear lift heights, ranging from 1 to 4 inches. The escorting u-bolts are round bent to match mating components and can be trimmed for different applications.
- FITMENT: 1999+ F250 F350 Super Duty Dually 2WD 4WD; Dually Models Only; Does not fit Overload Models
- Rear: 1", 2", 3", 3.5' and 4"
- COLOR: Black
- DESIGN & QUALITY:
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle. (Except our 1" blocks which are not tapered)
- U-bolts: Made of cold-drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- Round bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4 x OEM Grade U-Bolts (17" x 4.25"x 5/8"), 2x Tapered Steel Lift Blocks, and Installation Instructions.
- SPECIFICATIONS: U-Bolts are 17" x 4.25"x 5/8"; Blocks are 5"L x 3"W x Selected"H; 9/16th Pin
- INSTALLATION: 1-2 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A Wheel Alignment is recommended; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. U-Bolts thread can be cut down to fit many applications
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning