Rear Suspension Lift Kit for Nissan Titan 2WD 4WD
Get 1.5” to 2” of rear height with our rear suspension lift kit for Nissan Titan 2WD 4WD compatible with 2004 and newer models. This lift kit will not only provide additional ride height but also increase rear load capacity, prevent factory leaf sag, and allow for the installation of larger tires, all while maintaining your truck's OEM ride quality. With this kit, you will be able to dominate various terrain with ease and comfort, no matter how bumpy or unpaved the road.
This suspension lift kit can also be used to level out your vehicle's stance or to accomplish a sportier off-road look. Add-A-Leaf springs, center pins and u-bolts are precision engineered using state of the art technology and constructed from OEM grade carbon steel for unbeatable strength and unmatched performance on and off the track. Each component is designed to outlast your truck and retain its shape over time. This kit is made in America by American Automotive and covered by a manufacturer's lifetime replacement warranty. This is a direct-fit installation with no modifications to your vehicle needed. Kit can be used with existing leaf springs.
- FITMENT: 2004-2020 Nissan Titan 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5” – 2”
- DESIGN: Add-A-Leaf springs and u-bolts are precision engineered for accurate fitment and to withstand street and rugged track use. U-bolts have a square bend design for proper fit.
- Add-A-Leaf: Made of OEM grade carbon steel, each leaf is heat treated and tempered for shape retention and finished with a corrosion and rust-free coat.
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 24" Add-A-Leaf Springs, 4x Square Bend U-Bolts, Installation hardware and Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours. No special tools are required.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- BENEFITS: Our Leaf springs are designed to increase rear load capacity and provide for an ideal tow package upgrade; Maintains Factory Ride. Factory shocks can be reused.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning