Rear Suspension Lift Kit for Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD
Our rear suspension lift kit for Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD will increase your Tacoma towing capacity and cure rear end sag. This lift kit features a leaf pair for single axle, extended spring center pins and a set of 4 u-bolts with essential hardware. Each component is precision engineered with a purpose. The Add-A-Leaf springs are made of high-grade steel to guarantee ideal spring shape retention for durability and superior performance, no matter the road conditions. The leafs have a refined arc shape that will not deform over time, even during constant off-road abuse. The u-bolts are constructed from OEM factory steel to provide maximum clamp force, prevent spring flex, and forestall premature spring failure.
With this kit, you will eliminate factory leaf sag, boost rear lift height 1.5 to 2 and increase load capacity to handle heavy cargo with ease. Both leafs and u-bolts are treated with corrosion resistant coatings to preserve longevity and endure damaging elements. All components are made in America and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive. This kit is precision engineered for 1995 and newer Toyota Tacoma trucks.
- FITMENT: 1995-2020 Toyota Tacoma 6-Lug models 2WD 4WD; Will NOT Fit 5-Lug Models
- LIFT: 1.5 2
- DESIGN: This kit is specifically designed to work together to provide superior performance and offer your vehicle 1.5 to 2 of lift. The Add-A-Leaf springs are constructed to withstand abuse on and off road, taking on heavy loads and gnarly off-road conditions with ease. The u-bolts are designed with a square bend to fit vehicle mating components and fabricated for reliable performance at all times.
- Add-A-Leaf: Made of OEM grade carbon steel, each leaf is heat treated and tempered for shape retention and finished with a no-rust coat.
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 24" Add-A-Leaf Springs, 4x Square Bend U-Bolts, Installation hardware and Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours. No special tools are required.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- BENEFITS: Our Leaf springs are designed to increase rear load capacity and provide for an ideal tow package upgrade; Maintains Factory Ride. Factory shocks can be reused.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning