Road Fury Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD Rear Shock Extenders
Made in America, our Road Fury Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD rear shock extenders prevent overextending and allows re-use of factory length shocks with rear lift installed. With a high-carbon steel construction and powder coated finish, our extenders have a precise fit, immense strength, and can withstand damage from outdoor elements (dust, moisture, etc.) These extenders provide support and stability to your truck and will not break under rough conditions, such as challenging off-road terrain.
This kit is a straightforward ‘bolt-on' installation and requires no special tools. Installation may take up to 2 hours or less depending on mechanical experience. Kit contains 1 pair of rear shock extenders, corresponding hardware, and a lifetime replacement warranty guarantee.
- FITMENT: 2005-2012 Dodge Dakota 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT: 2” – 4”
- QUALITY: Made from heavy-duty steel and powder coated for durability and oxidation and corrosion resistance
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x High-Strength 1/4" Carbon Steel Shock Extenders, Grade 10.9 Hardware
- INSTALLATION TIME: Easy 'bolt-on' installation takes between 1 - 2 hours. No special tools, drilling, cutting, or welding required.
- BENEFITS: Reduces overextending pistons so that your factory shocks can be reused without compromising ride quality.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Maintains factory ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning