Toyota IFS Pickup 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Have you installed a leveling kit for your Toyota IFS pickup and need more rake? Our Toyota IFS Pickup 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks are precision machined for accurate pin alignment and especially manufactured from cast iron for durability and extra strength. Sold as a pair, choose from 3 varying lift heights, for the best rear raise for your needs, such as increased load capacity for better tow or for making off-road excursions more entertaining.
Our blocks have a high-quality special coated finish to repel rust and corrosion and other outdoor elements. Backed by a lifetime replacement warranty, American Automotive stands by its top-quality parts. All contents in this package are assembled in America and all-American made.
- FITMENT: 1993 - 1998 Toyota IFS Pickup 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning