Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Long Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Our Toyota Tacoma 2wd 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf long suspension leveling lift kit will give you 2” rear-end lift and increase your truck's load capacity. Our Add-A-Leaf springs are manufactured in America, made from OEM Carbon Grade Steel, and designed for heavy-duty optimal performance. In this rear suspension lift kit, you will receive a pair of 2.5” x 36” Add-A-Leaf springs with corresponding hardware and a lifetime warranty from American Automotive. Our leaf springs are cost effective and will easily raise your vehicle's rear, prevent factory leaf sag, support your current spring, and give you a smoother ride.
Adding our Add-A-Leaf springs will keep your truck from rear slouching, even with full loads. This lift kit will also give you better steering control when your vehicle's at capacity; it can even allow the installation of larger tires for rough roads and various terrain.
- FITMENT: 1995+ Toyota Tacoma 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2”
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Toyota Tacoma vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 36” Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning