Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
This Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit is designed for use on 1995 and newer Toyota Tacoma 2WD and 4WD 6_lug trucks. This rear suspension lift kit includes a pair of your choice of solid steel lift blocks, a set of 4 cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material u-bolts with a square bend, and 8 hi-nuts and washers needed for installation. This kit will safely lift the rear of your Tundra and can help add a slight rake back in your truck for towing. Once installed, this lift kit will provide and maintain original vehicle handling characteristics.
With the additional ground clearance, you can install custom wheels. U-bolts may require trimming. Selection of lift blocks range from 1-4" Kit includes 1 pair of the same size lift blocks.
- FITMENT: 1995+ Toyota Tacoma 6-Lug 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT: 1-4 Inches
- Lift blocks: 5L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10-14 Inches length, 2.5 width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5 wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours; No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning