Toyota Tacoma 6-Lug 2WD 4WD Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
The Toyota Tacoma 6-Lug 2WD 4WD cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit from American Automotive can be used on most 2005 - 2020 Toyota Tacoma 6-lug 2WD and 4WD models. This rear suspension lift kit is the fastest, safest, and most affordable way to raise the back end of your truck and level your vehicle stance when handling heavy loads. This kit can also increase ground clearance and help maintain and restore ride height and handling characteristics as originally specified for the Tacoma.
This lift kit includes 2 cast iron lift blocks that outperform aluminum alternatives, 4 top-quality steel u-bolts that can be trimmed down to fit different applications, and corresponding grade 8 hardware that meet or exceed SAE strength requirements. This kit can be installed by do-it-yourselfers or professionals alike.
- FITMENT: 2005 - 2021 Toyota Tacoma 6-lug 4WD/2WD; Does not fit 5-lug models
- LIFT: 1.5, 2 and 3
- Lift blocks: 5.8L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10 length, 2.5 width, 9/16 thread pitch; 3 lift blocks include 12 length u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5 wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning