Toyota Tacoma FJ Cruiser 4Runner 2WD 4WD Pro Billet Front Strut Spacers
The Toyota Tacoma FJ Cruiser 4Runner 2WD 4WD pro billet front strut spacers from American Automotive are CNC machined from T6 billet aircraft aluminum and anodized in three different finishes to give your vehicle a custom, sportier look while leveling-off its stance and improving ground clearance. Available in 3 different lift heights, you can choose your desired front lift to bulk up your ride or to level the front with the rear. These strut spacers are designed to properly lift the front end of your Toyota while retaining your factory ride quality.
If you need to negotiate with tough terrain, opt for these front strut spacers. They will allow the installation of larger tires to make handling and corner-holding ability so much more enjoyable. The strut spacers come with all necessary hardware for convenient installation. Instructions on how to install are included. All contents are made in America from only the finest materials for superior quality and invincible performance. Our strut spacers will not compress or warp under high stress loads.
- 2005 - 2021 Toyota Tacoma 2WD, 4WD
- 2003 - 2020 Toyota 4Runner 2WD, 4WD
- 2007 - 2015 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2WD, 4WD
- Does NOT Fit Tacoma 5-Lug Models. T/X Baja Models. Does NOT Fit 4Runner Limited Models w/ X-REAS Hydraulic Struts.
- LIFT: 2, 2.5 and 3
- COLORS: black, blue, red
- DESIGN: Designed for €˜bolt-ons applications. Engineered to mount directly to the ball joint to lift the front end without compromising OEM ride quality.
- QUALITY: CNC machined from T6 aircraft-grade billet aluminum and anodized with a special coating to protect against rust, corrosion, fading or dulling.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Front Billet Lift Strut Spacers, Installation Hardware, and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 2 hours; €˜bolt-ons installs with basic hand tools.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning