Toyota Tundra 12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Our Toyota Tundra 12-inch square rear lift u-bolts are designed for maximum u-bolt clamp force to securely clamp leaf spring and mating components together. With the clamping of the spring by our u-bolts, spring flex will be eliminated, and vehicle stock specifications will be restored. Our u-bolts will provide the desired spring stiffness, allowing the spring to absorb shock when it is applied to your suspension when driving over rough terrain. The u-bolts are constructed from top-quality steel with grade 8 hardware that has been tested for strength and durability.
All components in this kit are manufactured in America by American Automotive. Kit contains 4 steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware (washers and nuts), installation instructions, and a manufacturer lifetime replacement warranty. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 2007+ Toyota Tundra 4WD, 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12 length, 2.5 width, 5 thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 3
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning