Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD 2-Inch Wheel Spacers
Our Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD 2-inch wheel spacers are anodized black and precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, guaranteeing to withstand even the most extreme conditions. Once our wheel spacers are installed properly, they stay installed without the risk of vibrations or imbalance. These wheel spacers allow you to widen your tire track by 2 on each side, improving the look of your vehicle and accommodating wider custom wheels.
We use 10.9 pressed in studs. This kit includes all necessary hardware for installation. Sold as a set of 2 pieces or 4 pieces.
Please make sure you take the proper measurements before purchasing. Your factory wheel studs may need to be shortened to ensure safe fitment of the wheel.
- FITS TOYOTA VEHICLES:
- 1995-2021 Toyota Tacoma 6-Lug 4WD
- 1995-2020 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner 6-Lug 2WD
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2WD, 4WD
- 2001-2007 Toyota Sequoia 2WD, 4WD
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra 2WD, 4WD
- 1986-2020 Toyota 4Runner 2WD, 4WD
- 1993-1998 Toyota T100 2WD, 4WD
- Thickness: 2 inch / 50mm
- Wheel bolt pattern: 6x139.7mm
- Thread/Stud size: M12 x 1.5
- Center bore: 108mm
DESIGN: We use 10.9 pressed in studs. CNC machined from T6 aircraft billet construction (aluminum alloy).
- QUALITY: Finished with a special anodized coating for corrosion resistance
- KIT CONTENTS: Sold in sets of two or four all hardware included
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning