Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Our Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit is proudly manufactured in America by American Automotive. This rear suspension lift kit includes a pair of 2.5 x 21.5 Add-A-Leaf springs that are made of high-quality carbon and high-grade steel for long lasting performance and durability, corresponding hardware, and a lifetime replacement warranty. This kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase rear ride height without having to replace the entire spring. Our Add-A-Leaf springs offer 1.5 rear-end lift and are designed to increase rear load capacity to prevent factory sag and eliminate rear slouching when carrying heavy loads.
This lift kit will also allow for installation of larger tires on your truck. By adding additional leaf springs, you can improve your factory spring and get a leveled, firmer, smoother ride.
- FITMENT: 1999+ Toyota Tundra 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Toyota Tundra vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5 Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning