Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Make space for larger tires and get the clearance you need to tackle rough terrain and other major off-road obstacles with our Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks. These rear lift blocks are designed with the right taper to correct the lift pinion and will not slip out of place once installed. The set of 2 blocks are made from solid steel and anodized to ward off rust, corrosion, and fading. With the solid construction, these lift blocks are tough and reliable and will take your truck to a whole new level of performance. You can also use these blocks to gain higher ground clearance and prevent rear slump when handling heavy loads.
Choose from 5 varying lift heights, these lift blocks are available in a sleek black finish to provide a more badass look to your ride. Installation is a simple process and instructions are included for your convenience. A lifetime replacement warranty is also included to guarantee structural integrity and materials and workmanship are free from defects. Blocks are American made and manufactured by American Automotive. American Automotive prides in their products and have confidence these lift blocks will satisfy.
- FITMENT: 1999+ Toyota Tundra 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1-4 Inches
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1 lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning