Toyota Tundra 8-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
The Toyota Tundra 8-inch square rear lift u-bolts are made from OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware that meets or exceeds SAE strength requirements. Each u-bolt is forged into a square bend for an accurate fit to match mating components and designed with precision rolled threads to accompany the hi-nuts for improved thread engagement and torque retention. These u-bolts provide maximum u-bolt clamp and embody extreme strength. Using these u-bolts will provide an even distribution of pressure to protect against prepare spring failure and unwanted movement.
American made by American Automotive, this kit is sold as a full line of 4 steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware, installation instructions, and a manufacturer lifetime replacement warranty. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. The thread can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 1999+ Toyota Tundra 4WD, 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 8 length, 2.5 width, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning