Toyota Tundra Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
Increase ground clearance and maintain original vehicle handling characteristics with the Toyota Tundra cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit from American Automotive. This rear suspension lift kit is an inexpensive solution to lift the back end of your truck to clear those bigger tires, increase towing capacity, and balance your front with your rear for an improved, leveled stance. This kit includes 2 cast iron lift blocks for reliable construction and 4 steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware for maximum u-bolt clamp force.
Kit includes 1 pair of the same size tapered lift block. All contents of this kit are made in America and tested for quality assurance. U-bolts may require trimming in some vehicle applications.
- FITMENT: 1999+ Toyota Tundra 4WD, 2WD
- LIFT: 1.5, 2 and 3
- Lift blocks: 5.8L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10 length, 2.5 width, 9/16 thread pitch; 3" lift blocks include 12 length u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5 wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold-drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning