Toyota Tacoma 4WD Differential Drop Kit
Our Toyota Tacoma 4WD differential drop kit is designed to lower your truck's differential and help correct its CV axle angles when recently lifted or leveled. This kit's differential drop spacers, drop bolts are made of high-strength T6 billet aluminum to withstand extreme off-road conditions, high stress loads, and damaging outdoor elements. Our differential drop kit contains all necessary components, so installation is easier than our competitors. No modifications to your truck are needed.
Kit will also prevent friction between modified suspension components, minimize joint wear, optimize steering geometry, and restore factory drive and configuration. All components are made in America by American Automotive backed by a lifetime replacement warranty. This differential drop kit is guaranteed for long-lasting service.
- FITMENT: 1999-2020 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
- LIFT: 2” – 4”
- DESIGN: Designed to keep CV angles at a good working angle. Prevents friction between the skid plate and suspension components, minimizing CV joint wear. Will lower front differential.
- QUALITY: CNC machined T6 billet, producing higher-quality, lightweight, and better fit.
- KIT CONTENTS: Aircraft billet differential drop spacers, installation hardware, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 – 2 hours; ‘bolt-on' installs with basic hand tools
- TECHNICAL NOTE: An alignment is recommended to ensure ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning