Rear Lift Level Steel Blocks and 10" Square U-Bolts Kit
The American Automotive universal steel lift blocks and 10-inch square u-bolts kit is designed to work on all makes and models with a single 9/16" axle pin hole and 2.5" leafs that require a square 10" clamp. This kit contains a pair of tapered steel lift blocks, 4 steel u-bolts, and 8 extra thick hi-nuts, and heat-treated spring washers needed for installation. This rear suspension lift kit is intended to lift and level the rear of your vehicle, increasing towing capacity and ground clearance. The use of this kit will not change your overall suspension and can help restore OEM ride quality as specified for your vehicle.
Choose your block size for an ideal rear-end lift. U-bolt threads can be cut down as needed. All components are manufactured in America and come with a manufacturer's lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: All makes and models with a single 9/16" axle pin hole and 2.5" leafs that require square 10" clamp
- LIFT: 1”, 1.5”, 2” and 2.5”
- Lift blocks: 5” L x 2.5” W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- U-bolts: Square bend. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold-drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours; No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning